Volunteer With Us!
Thank you for your desire to serve the Lord at Agapé Valley! Did you know that our entire Camp and facilities run on volunteers alone?
1 Peter 4:10-11 says “As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace: whoever speaks, as one who speaks oracles of God; whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies—in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. To him belong glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen”
Taking our lead from Jesus who gave His life for us, we welcome those who wish to give of their time, energy, skills, and spiritual giftedness to build up the body of Christ through service. With such a wide variety of roles available at Agapé, there is a job for any age or gift!
Areas to Volunteer:
1) At the Sugarbush – complete our online volunteer form
Contact Kendra, our volunteer coordinator if you have any questions through our Contact form.
2) Youth and Young Adult Camp Staff – We run a 2 year Leader-in-Training (LIT) program on site to train up future generations of camp counsellors and equip our current summer camp staff. For more information on the LIT program click here: https://www.agapevalley.ca/lit-program/
3) Adult Camp Staff – Please connect with us through our email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out how you can apply to serve at Summer camp!
4) Harvest Day – Our annual Harvest Day provides another opportunity to serve the Lord at the Valley! We encourage our summer camp staff to participate in this event as well! Interested in donating baked goods for our Bake Sale? Send us an email and we’ll connect you with the right people!
5) Miscellaneous – Although Agapé Valley is primarily a summer Bible camp, there is always work to be done around the property including general maintenance. wood chopping and special projects. If you have desire to donate some of your time, energy and skills at the Valley, our summer campers would certainly appreciate it!
6) Prayer – We cannot emphasize enough how we value your prayer support for our ministry! We know that it is God alone who changes hearts and we look to Him to impact lives, young and old, in the Niagara Region through the ministry of Agapé Valley. Will you join us in seeking His face on behalf of the Valley?