On your visit to Agapé Valley Sugar Bush, you will experience the following:
· A hay wagon ride from our Pancake House to our Sugar Bush operation
· A hike through the forest to see the different methods of sap collection
· Travel through the years to compare today’s process of syrup-making to the days of The Pioneers and Indigenous People of Canada
· See how the syrup is bottled and labeled
· Visit to our Sugar Shack Sweet Store
· Maple take home treat for every student
· Mini Pancakes & syrup snack (includes juice)
SPECIAL SERVICES although the sugar bush walking trails are not handicap accessible, the pancake house is.
$7.50 +HST each
One teacher per class is free, all other supervisors of trip (including teacher aids, educational assistants and parents) are charged. (Please note that if you have attended our trips in the past that this is a change this year)
Schools can be invoiced
MINIMUM charge per group is $112.50 + HST (15 people)
MAXIMUM Number per group is 70 (including supervision).
We will be booking trips March 1st – April 6th (Monday-Friday, excluding the March Break).
The time slots available each day are as follows:
NOTE: The time slot is reserved for you, if you have a late arrival portions of your tour will be reduced to accommodate the finish time.
-School Bus cancelations is an automatic cancellation of tour