Note: There are no school tours during March Break (March 13-17).
The School Tours are 90 minutes in length and we have both morning and afternoon bookings available. The group size is a maximum of 70 students and parents (two groups of 35). If your class is smaller – we can accommodate you as well, give us a call.
School Group Tours include the following:
• A hay wagon ride from our Pancake House to our Sugar Bush operation
• A hike through the bush to see the different methods of sap collection
• Travel through the years to compare today’s process of syrup-making to the days of Native Americans and Pioneers
• See how the syrup is bottled and labeled • Visit to our Sugar Shack Sweet Store
• Maple goodie bag for every student
• Mini Pancakes & syrup snack (includes juice)
Cost is only $8.00 per person ONE teacher is free for each class booked
Please visit these two stores where we have honey and maple syrup for sale:
– Personal Touch Home Improvements ( 2601 Highway 20 East Fonthill, ON L0S 1E6 )
– Gospel Folio Press (304 Killaly St W, Port Colborne, ON L3K 6A6)
If you are looking for something specific, please call us at 905-892-4273.