March is here and that typically means a very busy few weeks of welcoming the public to enjoy pancakes, taffy, hayrides and tours of the sugar bush. ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴛʀɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏꜰꜰᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ. Here is some more information on what to expect:
- Our Maple Store will be open every Saturday in March.
Saturday, March 6th: 10am-3pm.
Saturday, March 13th: 10am-TBD
Saturday, March 20th: 10am – TBD
Saturday, March 27th: 10am-TBD
- We have set up the store in the main lodge area to provide better physically distancing, one-way traffic, and other necessary precautions. We are doing everything we can to make sure that we are providing a safe environment for you to shop in. We also continue to offer contactless pick up.
- We will not be able to run our pancake house this year! But you will be able to purchase our traditional pancake mix and syrup in our store and enjoy your favourite Agape pancakes at home
- There will not be any taffy or hayrides
- We will not be offering tours