How do I get to Agapé?? We’re so glad you asked.
- Take Victoria Ave (Exit 57) and head south on Victoria Ave away from Lake Ontario about 12 kms
- Turn left on Kilman Rd (look for Agapé Valley sign)
- Travel down Kilman about 5 km and we are located on the right (#392)
From Highway 20:
- Turn onto Effingham Rd and travel north for 3 kms.
- Left on Kilman Rd
- follow road up and around corner and we are located on the left side (#392) or you can look up Agapé Valley on Google Maps!
Using a GPS? It often only accepts “Pelham” as the city even though it’s technically Ridgeville.